Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crab butt.

It's no secret. I've been a huge crab butt lately. I'm sick, a little swamped at work, and I feel like I have 100 things to do all at once and all I want to do is research canning stuff and tinker with my garden ideas. I don't want to do anything else right now. I certainly don't want to blow my nose or sneeze anymore, which seems like the only thing I can do lately. My sleeping has been off, my throat has been sore, and I've had a constant headache. And realistically, I can deal with all of that, I really can. What I have a hard time dealing with is how out of it I have been. It makes me feel like I'm not productive, which makes me frustrated, and then eventually behind and upset.

So here are some cute Bruno pictures to make this post happier.
 This is Bruno looking like a seal. Taken in the morning when we woke up.
 This is Bruno pretending to be sick with me. Although he's not sick, he does a good job of pretending with me.
And here is Bruno trying to fit through the cat door.

Ahhhhh, Vin also has a UTI, poor cat. Needed to go to the vet, Jake had to take a urine sample from him (interesting process), and also has to have two pills each night with dinner. And if you know me, you know I'm not really a cat person. I don't clean the cat boxes, I don't let them sleep in the bed, and I don't let them lay on me very much. I feed them because they need to eat and because I am generally up earlier than Jake. BUT! I am a freaking CHAMP when it comes to giving Vin his meds. Pure champ status. That has been my small success lately.

 Well, that and ALL of my seedlings sprouted. Yay!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE our engagement photos. LOVE.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment